Don't forget to tune into Swiss Pro Tricks this Sunday

https://www.swissprotricks.com/

Horton Horton

Getting ready for ski vacation

DonT

• Baller

a) you will have a great time

b) If you've got soft winter hands, bring some duct tape

c) the water has some reddish brown silt/algae. Don't ski with anything toם bright or white.

d) if you take a day off, go white water rafting.

e) We really like the horseback riding which you can do from the hotel.

Have fun.

• Baller

Just got back from WaterSkiCostaRica......thought I'd update this thread:

1. Jim and Susan are great hosts - don't expect to lose weight as the lunches are incredible

2. We had Wade Cox as our coach - enough said. Dealing with two skiers at our level (novice in the course) - he focused on building our fundamentals. Can't wait for him to come to Utah with the Ski w Wade tour.

3. We had the unfortunate case of the weather pattern bringing windy conditions all week long - but with the lake layout, it was still very manageable.

At the end of the day - we can't wait to return! We learned a lot, and started down the path of looking for more balls.

• Baller
@Fraser I tear finger width strips and wrap them over the top of each finger then run them along the length of the finger all the way through the palm down to the wrist. The glove holds them in place at the wrist. Don't wait until you have a problem tape from the very first set to prevent a problem.

• Baller
@Fraser @Chef23 I make a V with the tape and tape thru each finger, snuggling up the tape right at the finer bend/palm, covering the palm where calluses form and taking the tape all the way down thru to your wrists. Then one small strip at the writs to hold the pieces in place. Seth Stisher personally taught me this along with Mike Kusiak. I hope you understand and it helps, you go thru a lot of tape, and should be regaled for every set.

• Baller
@DonT I learned the hard way as well. I waited until the end of my second day and my hands were a mess by then. After that trip I taped from the first set. Sometimes I still wound up with a small blister somewhere (I have crappy hands) but I could get through a week with 3-4 sets a day.