December ski ride roll call

dchristman

• Administrators

@ColeGiacopuzzi

I'm out next weekend but it's time to start skiing again

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

California Ski Ranch ☆ Connelly ☆ Denali ☆ Eden Lake ☆ Goode ☆ HO Syndicate MasterCraft ☆ Masterline ☆ 

Pentalogo ☆ Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes 

About Horton

• Baller

Skied two weeks ago with Jodi Fisher in Orlando. Our first family ski lesson with four of us getting great instruction from Jodi who was a gracious host. The lake was 70 degrees and we all had a blast. Jodi even got us novices out on the course.

My 22 year old got to try the Carbon V I picked up for her.

12818-3-L.jpg

My 13 year old got some great pointers for her deepwater starts

12818-5-L.jpg

Even our dog had a great time!

12818-7-L.jpg

Great to ski in December.

• Baller
Final set of 2018. December 31. 6 x 32 off, 4 x 35 off.... done. Other than some wind, not too bad on Lake Minnehaha, Clermont, FL. Air temp 68 and water temp about 65. The new ZO rev S is working well on my old 196. I ski C2+ on my boat, but skied C2 on the 2019 Nautique 6.2 liter. When in better ski shape, think the C2+ on the new boat will be sweet.

• Baller

@Rednucleus you guys are tough, my absolute minimum is about 50 water 55ish air. I think it’s crazy to ski at lower temperatures and I have big respect to those who do.

Also I don’t know what is better, to ski at the lake in front of your house six moths a year or ski year round but drive 80 to 100 to 200 miles and back for a set or two?