Mastercraft XT20 vs Nautique LS210 vs Malibu MLX

Rose33

Hi All,

I am very new to the boating world and am looking for a surf boat. My decision was between the 2018 MLX, 2019 Nautique LS210 and 2019 XT 20. The Nautique and XT are very close in price, the BU comes in a little less expensive given that it is a leftover, however, there is not a certified Malibu dealer local to my area and service is a huge concern. I loved the Malibu look and design but given the fact that the is no certified Malibu service tech in my town I am leaning more toward a Mastercraft or Nautique.

Can anyone offer any insight as to what is a better surf boat?

• Baller

OP. I’m assuming you asked this question on the boat manufacturer forums as well as a wakesurf forum. If not, you Should do so.

Most guys on this forum are aimed at the most minimal wake possible for skiing, which is a bit different than your goal.

Other option would be to give up the silly surf boat idea and get into skiing! Then, there is plenty of info here....

Good luck.

• Administrators
@Rose33 welcome to BallOfSpray. This form definitely has a waterskiing only bias but if you want good information about the surf boats @theboardingschool is a very good source.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can