Happy Birthday to BallOfSpray and thanks to all the Ballers

Horton

• Administrators

This site came to life in its current forum 10 years ago this week. Those early years were a bit rocky. I never thought the site would become what it is today. I guess with just over 50 Million Page Views in 10 years, BallOfSpray is here to stay.

Thanks Ballers.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller
Crazy time of the year to start a waterski forum. Congrats on your success with the sight. Would be interesting to view some of the early threads....... “ Hearing rumors of a new Nautique “ ....... “ No way , it can’t get better than a 196 “ ....... “ it will be “ ...... “ people will want their 196’s ten years from now “ ........ “ no way “ .....”Way “......

• Baller

I have a GREAT appreciation for all the information SHARED by Baller's of all levels on BOS. I thank John for giving us a place to Learn, Contribute, and Share our LOVE for this Sport. I cannot imagine a day that goes by, I do not check this Forum for the latest info at least 3 times a day. No where else can I Gain and Share knowledge of our beloved sport.

I simply have to say THANK-YOU !!!!

PS: I proudly wear my Baller's Hat, that stays in the boat at all times !!!

• Administrators
I gotta to tell you guys it was totally random that I realized we had past 50 million page views. I mean 50 million is a number that I've never applied to anything real in my life. It's completely surreal. You have to remember that this was just a hobby website.

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller

What @Ed_Johnson eloquently said !!

Being a 15 offer, I've appreciated all the encouragement and advice from the ballers (and yes we rock our Baller hats too).

For me (and probably all of us) the site has influenced my spending with specific vendors, manufacturers, authors, ski schools, video coaching, getting hooked up with a club and even buying our (used) boat.

Beyond that, it's the handful of guys I've befriended and ski'd with (one from Canada) that all share the same hobby/addiction, made possible by BOS. Happy B-Day

• Baller

And BOS is a worldwide site so full of so many super good advices and so on. Like @Jaypro I really started slaloming 5 years ago at 57 and dream came through, and I used a tons of advices from BOS.

So THANK YOU John and all the BOS members

Chris from Geneva

• Baller_

@skidawg I'm betting your royalty is a handful of pesos and probably more than mine was.

@ms YGBSM

@Garn thanking Horton for his "hard work" is like thanking a panhandler for taking another gulp of MadDog 2020. The same amount of effort was expended.

Otherwise this is a pretty good place to waste time until spring!

If it was easy, they would call it Wakeboarding

• Administrators

@thanger No the Coyote Brothers Research forum was technically the Slalom Tweakers forum. I think I still own coyotebrothersresearch.com

That tech platform was crap and so that is how I ended up building a real site.

Drop a dime in the can