It's going to be a fun winter in the DBski shop!

dbski

• Baller

Fulfilling a life-long dream I'm starting the build on my Hot Rod! It's a Factory Five '33 Ford kit. It is actually more like assembling a car as the Factory Five kit is very well thought out. I give major props to guys that start out with a pile of metal and a welder and end up with a car! The neat thing with the '33 ford kit is that it allows you to easily impart your own design as there is so many different ways to build it. I'm going with a 302 small block Ford as I've owned numerous 302's over the years and I've always thought it's one of the best looking engines ever. Plus a Ford body should have a FORD engine!!! xcsyjjfjxm9e.jpg

• Baller

@Jaypro What finally got me off my butt to start the build is that I attended the Factory Five build school. In three days you start with the bare frame and end up with a running car. There are short cuts to get the car done that fast but it showed that with common tools and a little diligence it's not that hard. Plus the school is only about an hour from my house so if anyone attends during the ski season I'd be happy to give you a pull after class!pbq119eccl6v.jpg