Wanted - Used Perfect Pass System

animal

• Baller

I would strongly suggest you just have them buy direct.

I tried for a long time to get a complete system as a take out,

I found lots of people selling the parts that they upgraded and not full systems - and the parts that they're taking out are the parts that you'll want to upgrade anyway. Point being for ~1400 bucks you get the full kit, new wires, cable meant for your boat, wiring loom the right length for your boat etc. plus good customer support for the install.

• Baller
If he needs pieces or parts getting used is OK. If buying a completely new setup, just get a new system. I tried to go cheap and purchased used components. By the time I got everything working it was a year later and I spent almost as much as just buying a completely new setup. If I had to do it again, I'd get a new Stargazer setup direct from PP.

• Baller
Same as most here. I looked for a used pp for my old supra for over a year. Found partials that would have cost near new to complete. Found 3 other guys in my search trying the same thing. We called pp and they gave the 4 of us a better deal then I ever would have imagined on 4 new stargazer systems.

• Baller_
@animal: If you want to try to piece together by going used, try Great Lakes Skipper, Ski it Again and of course an ebay search as options. Used PP systems have become very hard to find and usually not complete when you do find them. If going via a non PP direct route, I suggest you become very familiar with the system so that you know how to piece it together. As noted, that route will take several hours to accumulate the knowledge on what you need and how to do it.