RTP or ARTP???

jenksski

• Baller
I would definitely go with the regular RTP. I really like the HO RTP it has a little pocket for your heel which holds it in place. I find with the Radar RTP (I have one of those also) my back foot slides around a little more than I would like. This is an issue at my harder passes not so much through 28 off.

• Baller

I’ve been through the same issue recently (foot size 11 US medium wide) and found,

Radar Fixed RTP extremely narrow. The XL/XXL was very tight and I could not get my foot in when wet.

HO RTP XL fantastic fit in the loop and on the footbed but the plate did not fit my Senate 2018. Back holes were not in line . Could have filed them out but would have weakened the plate.

Resolved by removing the original alloy plate from the Radar ARTP and fitting a new set of Wiley’s rubbers with clamps from a scrap toe loop

• Baller

Chef23 I was very surprised to find that it didn’t fit. Couldn’t get the back screws to go in perpendicular to the ski. The “bars” between the adjustment holes on the plate were in my mind just too narrow to afford me any room to file out further and risk damage.

I also have the exact same ski 16 green Vapor but didn’t even think to try compare fitting the HO RTP as like you, I assumed they would all be the same pattern from Radar .Never assume.

Kind of wished I had kept it and just changed the rubber parts onto the Radar plate.

• Baller

jenksski, If you find that it stretches out too much, you can simply re punch the holes in the wraps further towards the centre and in effect tighten it up. Much like the old style multi hole settings you used to get on rubber high wraps

I have done this and allows me adjust the RTP larger for winter skiing with a sock and tighten it up again for summer with a bare foot.