Don't forget to tune into Swiss Pro Tricks this Sunday

https://www.swissprotricks.com/

Horton Horton

Eden Ski Lake !

DaveinPa

Want to give a "shout out" to Arthur @ Eden Ski Lake, got instruction from him two days earlier this month while visiting my sister in Ft.Myers. Great facility, had great weather, and he is not only a great, personable person but a great teacher, I learned a lot and will definitely be going back! Thanks Arthur, it was great! Dave

• Baller

I will be skiing there over this weekend and through next week. First time, looking forward to it.

Did you guys use the app to book your sets? Ever ski their 8am slot? I like early AM sets but don't want to roll someone out of bed!! Any tips or tricks to make the most out of it would be appreciated, I'll be there with wife and 2 little ones.

• Baller

I booked on-line; not with the app.

I skied two sets every morning, starting at their earliest time slot, with a break in between (usually another skier skiing one set).

We were staying at Ft. Myers beach, so the traffic was light in the morning, there and back, and we were on the beach in the afternoons. We will do the same this Christmas.

Have fun!

I booked online also, usually around lunch time though. Do suggest giving yourself a breather between sessions. They have a huge screened in patio with chairs etc.that the family can hang out in if they are with you, overall great 1st time experience for me. Enjoy!

• Baller
Many time visitor to Eden, and as everyone said, first class facility, and Arthur is great. I always look at the hour by hour forecast for each day, paying close attention to wind speed and direction. I book online also. Enjoy!

• Baller
My brother and I skiid there for the first time in April this year and it was great! Our first time skiing zo and after not skiing for 5 months, so I didn't do my best but was still a blast and very instructive! Great place to ski we'll both be trying to get back there this winter at some point.

• Baller

Arthur, the Eden Ski Lake coach, is unable to return to Eden Lake due to re-entry restrictions. If anyone would like to offer a recommendation or support for Arthur's return simply email Reichard@edenskilake.com.

Thanks in advance for the help.