Where do you get water pump impellers, props and other marine engine & boat parts.

Horton

• Administrators
Where do you get water pump impellers, props and other marine engine & boat parts.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

California Ski Ranch ☆ Connelly ☆ Denali ☆ Eden Lake ☆ Goode ☆ HO Syndicate MasterCraft ☆ Masterline ☆ 

Pentalogo ☆ Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes 

About Horton

Mostly amazon for maint parts. Some malibu specific stuff frome Bakes. Props from nettles or deep blue.

When stuff is on a good sale I buy a few years worth.

If skidim ever fixed their completely unusable website I would buy more from them, but you have to look up stuff or xref on another site to actually buy anything from them.

• Baller
I've used NautiqueParts and Christine's most recently. There is a local marina to me in Everett, WA, where I go to for a lot of parts called Harbor Marine. In the past I have used SkiDIM. I get my oil at WallyWorld because it has the best price. I buy my filers online or at NAPA (I use the NAPA Gold / WIX filters).