What i mean is

Joelh

• Baller

Ok I laughed too. But obviously the guy’s mother tongue is not English (hope I’m right, don’t want to offend anyone), give this guy a break and all of us that really enjoy this site and want to be part of it. I know I struggle to write my thoughts in English but still do it because I like being part of this global ski community.

BOS rocks!

• Baller_
Boy, I hope a heck of a lot more people free ski than ski in the course. Is there any data about how many people ski, say in the US and Canada? The boat and ski companies have to have this info. USAWS too. @JeffSurdej ? I’ll bet course skiers are a small fraction of total slalom skiers.

Lpskier

• Baller
@lpskier Ive never see any reports on course user vs non, we know there are about 4 million waterskiers in the country according to reports that study that stuff. We know awsa has about 3400 tournament skiers, we also know that about 85% of x-awsa members still ski.

• Baller

It is a tough crowd, and hopefully he understands the good natured ribbing, and well deserved wingnut. It could be as @skialex said, or he could just be a little internet/technically challenged.....

It appears to be a follow-up/explanation of the other thread about 'how does' the best crossover ski.

• Baller_
So looking at Jeff’s numbers, if one percent of Course skiers ski tournaments, which could be a reasonable guess (although maybe way on the low side), then in the US, about eight and a half skiers out of every hundred are course skiers. Well below 50/50.

Lpskier