Buoys, BBQ, & Beer at The Boarding School

theboardingschool

• Baller

I just wanted to give any local Florida ballers a heads up that we will be having another Buoys, BBQ, & Beer at The Boarding School on Saturday. Unfortunately all of our spots for skiers are filled up, but if anyone would like to come out and watch some great skiing and shenanigans on the water, you are more than welcome. We really only have enough beer and food for those skiing, but if you would like to bring a cooler along to enjoy some adult libations while you're here, feel free. It's always a good time!

We will be starting around noon and more than likely run until dark.

Our address is:

19454 East Colonial Drive

Orlando, 32820

• Baller

@Orlando76 and @Wish Sorry, it filled up on word of mouth before we had a chance to even say anything. We are capping it at 30 so as to not run all day. It's one of the things that makes BBB for fun than a regular event, it doesn't drag on for 9 hours.

But, you boys are welcome to come hang out and watch some great skiing.

We'll be doing another one in the spring, and I promise to open it up to the public. Going to be doing several really cool ski events at TBS next year!

• Baller

I just figured out why it is supposed to be cold (cold for Floridians) on Friday and Saturday here in Florida--Travis scheduled another BBB. Sounds like it will be fun again, but we already have committments and can't make it to this event, but looking forward to the Spring BBB and the other cool events.

• Baller
We had a great day! The weather was absolutely perfect, and we had about 35 skiers. Ranging from guys that had never skied in front of people, to Lucky Lowe, Chris Parrish, and Freddie Winter. Such a cool, eclectic, mix of people. We ended up having an absolutely amazing sunset, everyone stayed for a sit down dinner and a few drinks. It really is my favorite day on the water. Lots more of these to come.