Excited, Finally able to ski the course

Beeker

I was only a recreational skier until Just over 2 years ago when I met my Ski Partner @VONMAN . Now I am really excited and addicted, 3 weeks ago I took my first shot at the course! With a little extra coaching from my partner, I was able to complete 6 balls at 15 off the first day. We have been on the course 7 different days now, I complete 15 off about 50% of the time, I am stoked. I have taken a few shots at 22 off, and so far my PB is 4 at 22 off. I know I have a long way to go, but truly am a course junkie now!! I have to give a Thank You to Vonman for the past 2 years of coaching and just being a great ski partner!!

• Baller

Its not perfect but considering a regular mainline is 60 bucks cheaper than a progressor...

Edit - I'll also add that I started doing this originally due to the extreme amount of wear the 15' segment on our boat would get pulling random skiers on an old non-swivel pylon. When you rebuild a mainline with the short ones you can pull people on each of the .5 meter sections and no one seems to care that they are a half meter off.