What Else Do You Do? (Sport that's not skiing)

sunnshinne

• Baller

I've been loving getting more involved and into the 3-event sport during and after college but I'm learning most people have another thing they love just as much. I've seen 3 gun shooting, Pole vault, and other activities mentioned.

My other sport is Triathlon. What do you do?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller
Mountain biking , dirt biking , snow skiing , and hiking. When it’s starts getting too hot to mountain bike , my ski starts calling me. When it gets too cold to ski , my bikes start calling me. My bikes are bummed out about this awesome fall weather we are having this year.

• Baller_

I golfed until I joined a ski club 10 years ago. I think I have played less than 10 games of golf since. Same with racquetball.

I still run and work out with weights/pullups/rowing machine, as well as back and core exercises. Just trying spinning now, as I have a vicious case of plantar fasciitis on both feet that has halted my running. Hard to walk in the morning.

If I were about 10 years younger, I'd actually like to try parkour. Well, either that or work just makes me want to jump off a building.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller_
I just hope insurance agents are not reading this thread. Other stuff includes snow skiing, mountain biking, snowmobiling, car racing (actually pretty much racing anything that emits hydrocarbons), scuba diving, barefooting.