Don't forget to tune into Swiss Pro Tricks this Sunday

https://www.swissprotricks.com/

Horton Horton

Who is 2017 O'NEILL FLUID NEO DRYSUIT user??

Ryota

• Baller
I have the Boost- it’s awesome. Depending on how much air you let out of it when you’re in the water you can make it like you’re vacuum packed...great freedom of movement, the extra room is nice in my opinion. The Boost should be warmer since you can wear sweats or as much clothing as you need under it and still have room. The Neo does look better...but I will take the extra room and warmth vs being fashionable any day.

• Baller

I just got one last week. Used it once with thin base layer in ~45 degree water (and 49 degree air). Spent several minutes sitting in the water without feeling cold. Bottom fits like a normal wetsuit. Top is baggy enough to fit some heavier layers underneath. No idea how you can zip and unzip without help. That thing is burly! I wouldn't think you could fit your everyday comp vest over it. I wore a O'Neil Assault vest over it with no problems. So much flotation, getting up out of the water felt strange.

After skiing, my lower half was totally dry. I did have some dampness around my upper chest though. Water must have been sneaking in around my neck.

Hopefully getting back out tomorrow to try it again.

(edit to add that I'm 5'-11", 190 lbs, and went with the XL. According to the size chart, I could squeeze into a L, but glad I didn't go with that)

• Baller
Like @MS said, I wore my suit the last couple weeks of our season. The last time, I was in and out of the water for 30 mins or so pulling the course. Water was low 40s. Hands and feet were cold, but drysuit was warm. That day, I wore my Elite vest underneath for a bit more warmth and my core was sweaty. I love that suit. Absolutely recommended if a drysuit is what you're after.