TOW VH FOR SALE 2004 FORD F150

bananaron

• Baller

Hey ballers I am selling my 2004 Ford F150 Lariat supercrew 4x4 truck.I am original owner and have all service records.Truck has 173,000 rounds on it and is loaded with leather power heated seats,power moonroof,power rear sliding window,power mirrors all power options.Tow package with bed liner and access custom box cover.Truck is mint condition and drives like new.A new 2018 would have a MSRP OF $55,000 will sell truck for $10,400.If interested contact me at 218-851-2801or send me a msg.Will send more photos........Thx Ronaegb0vemau2b.jpg

7baulaygibc2.jpg

21e0twmhy53r.jpg

• Baller

1) Nobody pays MSRP. Take it home price on a 55K sticker is around 40K. The sticker on my Ram was 52K

2) A 2004 Lariat has pretty near nothing in common with a 2018 Lariat in terms of equipment. Stuff has changed a tad in the last 14 years.

• Baller

@Orlando76 True, with no tax or license. No need to fly me anywhere, just buy from a one price volume dealer - even if you need to buy a plane ticket to go pick it up. I did zero negotiating on my current truck, looked it up on the local dealers website and payed what they were asking. I just looked and my current mega dealer doesn't have as good a discount on Ford as they do on Ram, but they were still at 44K on a 55K sticker for a new Lariat.

In any event - I think I derailed this post way more than I intended to with the original tongue in cheek reply. Carry on

• Baller
@oldjeep I know pricing on most toys as I have bought more then most people.Hardly do I pay MSRP however to get a 55,000 MSRP truck for 40,000 now is a really good buy.I don't know of many ford stores that would sell u one for that price even end of yr.Not a big deal trucks are like boats way over priced......thats why I am done buying new stuff.