November ski ride roll call

Horton

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller

This weekend should be with just Camaro top, vest, gloves, and shorts. Tuesday was no rubber for 2 sets, plus 30 minutes for new bungees under buoys. Don't wanna be replacing any of them later.

But, I was 2 days off topic.

• Baller
We stopped by and skied with Lucky Lowe on Sunday after KoD event. Weather turned out great, no wetsuit. Enjoyed skiing the eight buoy course, next time I'll try to get all ten!

Mike's Overall Binding

USA Water Ski  Senior Judge   Senior Driver   Senior Tech Controller

• Baller
I skied 11/4 in 80-degree air and 62-degree water and was comfortable in a full suit. One week later in the same little ski pond in NorCal and air temp of about 66 and water temp at least five degrees cooler. Face, hands and feet got quite cold today. Winterizing the boat next weekend and hoping for the snow to start dumping in Tahoe.

• Baller

I was going to complain about our cold conditions in the Socal desert. It's barely 80f and the water has dropped below 70f with a little Santa Ana chop.

We still have fun conditions - and no snow in the mountains. Still a while to winter. And we'll never need to winterize our boats here.

Eric

• Baller
Quick set this morning 11/12 at 8:00 Lake Minnehaha. Air temp 68 and water temp about 73. Did not really need a top, but wore it anyway. Very fortunate to live in Central Florida and have a wife of 37 years who can REALLY drive a boat!