November ski ride roll call

Horton

• Administrators

I just knocked out six passes wearing nothing but a Stokes hot top. 4 * 32 off and 2 * 35 off

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

California Ski Ranch ☆ Connelly ☆ Denali ☆ Eden Lake ☆ Goode ☆ HO Syndicate MasterCraft ☆ Masterline ☆ 

Pentalogo ☆ Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes 

About Horton

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
Correction to the above post I was also wearing trunks and a vest and gloves

California Ski Ranch ☆ Connelly ☆ Denali ☆ Eden Lake ☆ Goode ☆ HO Syndicate MasterCraft ☆ Masterline ☆ 

Pentalogo ☆ Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes 

About Horton

• Administrators
5 sets this weekend

About Horton

I skied 11/4 in 80-degree air and 62-degree water and was comfortable in a full suit. One week later in the same little ski pond in NorCal and air temp of about 66 and water temp at least five degrees cooler. Face, hands and feet got quite cold today. Winterizing the boat next weekend and hoping for the snow to start dumping in Tahoe.

• Baller

I was going to complain about our cold conditions in the Socal desert. It's barely 80f and the water has dropped below 70f with a little Santa Ana chop.

We still have fun conditions - and no snow in the mountains. Still a while to winter. And we'll never need to winterize our boats here.

Eric