How many rides did you get in 2018?

Horton

• Baller_
@Chef23, I think he is counting passes, not sets. That is like 3-4 sets a day for a week. I’ve done 4 sets a day over 4 days in Florida, but it’s not easy. By that 4th day, my grip is just about shot.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller
@dhofert I believe that in @Horton lingo a ride is a set not a pass. I have done 3 sets of slalom a day for 4 days and it almost destroyed my hands. I can do two a day for a week at ski school and survive. Tired but alive by the end of the week.

• Baller
Lowest set count for the season in 10 years. The Quarry in Corona was only open for April and May due to low water. Filled the void with trips to Martha's Vineyard, Groton Long Point, St. Helena, San Juan Islands, Baja and some sets at Shadow Lakes. Psyched up for snow ski season with an IKON Pass, snow tires, and time to kill.

• Baller

Had a lot going on this year. Had a baby in April which limited late spring/early summer skiing... Although my wife did pull me the day before the due date so I really cant complain.

Also ended my season in late August as our remodel project started to wrap up and I have been spending almost every weekend working on house projects. Hoping next year it will be easier to ski with a 1 year old and I wont have as many house projects.

• Baller
I've estimated I'm @ 250 passes when my season abruptly ended in Michigan. Snuck in a few more passes in earlier this month in GA and have a week coming up @ Ski Paradise, so my estimate is 300 or more passes. Just ask @RAWSki <3, his arms get tired just driving for me :*

• Baller_
I estimate 25 sets a month, which gives me around 150 year to date. I missed the first four months of the year following shoulder surgery and have two months left to go. I’m looking forward to four tournament sets at Trophy this weekend.

Lpskier

• Baller_

Was a rough year for me.

Broke my ankle first week of july. Off of the ski for 12 weeks. Then Oct 10 Hurricane Michael put an end to my fall winter program.

Bright side since oct 10 have lost 15 pounds digging out from under this latest extravaganza!

• Baller_
@LeonL I usually average about 15 tournaments each season, but it was the lack of practice that really affected my scores. There is no substitution for "on-water" time and the pull of the boat. You can exercise a ton in the gym or studio, but it is just not the same as those little colored balls coming at you....