INTRODUCING METHOD BY RADIX: Online Functional Fitness Programs for Waterskiers

ROBOT

• Administrators

Method is a 12-week online / mobile accessible functional fitness program formulated specifically for a group of people interested in achieving similar goals.

While you will log in to our mobile app or website to complete your workouts individually, you will belong to a community of people around the world working hard to improve their health, movement and strength just like you. 

Method: Waterski Series 1 was created specifically for waterskiers in the off-season looking to address weaknesses and vulnerabilities while improving their mobility and strength. Waterski Series 1 is an introduction to functional fitness and basic mobility movements with a big picture goal of addressing common aches and pains skiers face at the end of a long season. After the 12 week program, you will have the option of joining Waterski Series 2: Preseason training.
ABOUT RADIX FIT: Radix Functional Fitness was founded by European record holder and World Games Champion, Bojan Schipner. Based out of Winter Garden, Florida, Radix Functional Fitness offers in person one-on-one training to people of all ages and backgrounds with a focus on waterskiers. With clients ranging from Kristi Overton Johnson to Neilly Ross and Dorien Llewellyn to Jon Travers, Bojan has seen a range of aches and issues associated with the long time hurt put on us by chasing buoys. His concept of METHOD is bringing that same process of improving mobility and strength with an intentional purpose for skiers to the entire world of waterskiing through an easily accessible, online training plan.  To learn more visit www.radixfit.com or follow Radix on Instagram and Facebook @radixfit.

• Administrators
I started this yesterday. 100% of yesterday's workout his stuff I never would have done on my own. I'm pretty stoked about this whole program. One thing I didn't expect so I'm able to do it all from home.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller
@Skoot1123 Bojan switched the program to allow for people to sign up and begin the program every Monday from now until Dec. 31st. So if you sign up during the week, your 12 week program will start the following Monday. There were a lot of people still "in season" and traveling for a few events so we hope to accommodate a larger group of people interested in this training by opening it up for a bit. :smile:

• Administrators
I am pretty happy the big German can not see how poorly I am following his instructions but this program is great. It is 100% different from what I do on my own and that is a good thing.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can