Picked up an HO CX - a few questions

Ski_Dad

• Baller

I picked up a 67" CX for my teen boys but it's too late in the season for them to try it.

- this one looks to be full concave - we mostly free ski... can this ski be ridden flat when needed without hunting ?

- what do you think the max weight for this ski is at 28 mph. I try to keep the speed reasonable b/c they are just weekend warriors. Right now they weigh about 140 but I figure next summer they will be around 160.

31p8ptmlchwl.jpg

• Baller
That ski will work fine at 160 lbs at 28 mph. It is a great ski for free skiing and can be skied in the course as well. Your boys will love it. We have one that my daughter uses to free ski and in the course at slower speeds than your boys. I am not certain of her weight but I would guess it is in the 150 range.

• Baller

thanks for the feedback! I needed to hear that before i put it away for a 5 month nap.

They tried some friends skis this summer. My oldest really liked my TX and that's what convinced me to go with the CX - they are actually better skiers than me - I'm a better teacher than skier it seems.