HO Syndicate Knotless

Dano

• Baller

I recently purchased a Syndicate knotless rope after reading @savaiusini comments on another post. Took my first sets with it today. I have to say it has a different feel to it than the ML's that i'm used to. Hard to describe it but the feeling was one that is more "connected". Perhaps that is not the right word as ML ropes are a very high quality and definitely do not feel disconnected or stretchy. The Syndicate rope is noticeably lighter and thinner than and ML rope and from what I understand has a different weave. Looks to be good quality and marketed by a reputable company. Too early to speak of durability. So far I am impressed. It is a knotless rope not a slide loop rope. The loops are large enough to fit over most any pylon I would think. I have not had any issues with it popping off the pylon (nor with any other rope doing so) but I do throw the 15off loop over the pylon and let it slide to the floor just in case the loop i'm using were to come off the top in a fall. If I had one wish it would be for slide loops. Picked it up on sale for less than half the cost of my previous rope. Hard to have any complaints at that price point.

• Baller
@Dano I am going to strongly suggest you don't loop the 15 off when you are shorter. If something breaks, or you are accidentally looped wrong, or somehow the rope comes off the top of the pylon and you still have the handle, you're toast.

• Baller

I have used the ProLine knotless for years and this year switched back to a ML because I started pushing myself a lot more. True they feel different and I think the ProLine was harsher on me if things were not just right coming out of the turns. This was consistent with a new and older Proline so age / use was not the issue.

For safety sake I cut off the 15 off section so it was not laying in the bottom of the boat. Makes a nice clothes line for hanging out the gear.

• Baller
I have been using the HO Syndicate rope this year after using InTow for years. I love the rope. I can't tell any difference between it and the InTow - which is a good thing because I think InTow makes a great rope. But at half the price of the InTow or ML, I don't think you can beat the HO. Plus, I love the black look of it.

• Baller

@dave2ball and @lakeho26 . I measured mine the best I could just using a tape measure and pulling the rope tight. I also compared it directly with my ML rope so I'm comfortable the length is correct.

• Baller

The Syndicate brand name is reserved only for our top end tournament-level products. I’ve used all the competitors ropes and generally speaking, they’re all pretty damn good.

Here is what I can tell you about our rope: When we receive these ropes from the factory (yes, China), EVERY SINGLE ONE is unbound, placed on a tensioner and measured to AWSA specs before being re-packaged and shipped to dealers. At $65 we guarantee these ropes to be accurate!

The rope is your link to the boat. If your rope has too much elasticity, you lose a ton of energy; not enough elasticity and your body pays a price. Our round weave also sheds water quickly and helps with reducing twist.

But don’t take my word for it. Use the rope and tell us what you think!

Sam Avaiusini - HO Sports Company - Director of Inside Sales and Business Operations

• Baller

I think this is a good offering, consider in tow and ML can satisfy your needs for a USA hand made tow line and bridle. And this gives syndicate a solid product for the shelves at all your local dealership proshops which has to account for a lot of HO and Radars business.

If these ropes are say failing frequently youll hear about it here i am certain.

• Baller
They are literally half the price of a masterline or Intow. $65 versus $139. For that difference in price I don't care where they are made. I guess HO could start making them in the US and then we would have another $139 dollar rope on the market and it wouldn't be any better quality.