Are you man enough to own this boat? Or ladies would you like this boat?

Horton

• Administrators

nulowawy81du.gif

MasterCraft will build me a custom ProStar for Burford Danger if I can pre-sell it. My photoshop skills are not great but you get the idea.

Imagine getting a pink or purple ProStar for that special someone in your life. If you let me put 200 hours on it - you will get your boat for a KILLER price.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller

I would if it’s purple. Purple is my favorite color and I searched long and hard for a 1993 Ski Nautique, which is the first time CC ever used purple and ‘93 was the only year for the exact shade. Drove 650 miles for it knowing the motor was likely bad.

Pink and purple are psychological colors for men. If you go out drinking in a bar nobody will start a fight with you.

1. The big burly guy will be intimidated by you because he’d hate to get his a$$ whipped by “that guy in the pink shirt”.

2. If the big guy does whip your a$$ He’s gonna have to tell everybody, “yeah I whipped the guy in pink”. And the crowd will be like, “you mean that fruit loop in pink, whoop dee doo, you’re really hard core”.

Same theory applies to skiing.

• Baller

What are you saying @Horton...wouldn't the killer deal be the same on any boat color. Cost is the same. Or are you willing to take less than usual for the pink/purple boat to make Buford grin?

Cute shot bye the way of your up and coming boat driver.

• Administrators

@Dacon62 well yes. Any of you guys can order a ProStar from me with any colors or options and get a killer deal. The boat comes to me first and then your local dealer actually sells you the boat.

The Dark Pink Sparkle would cost you the same as a grey boat.

@skibug

I will someday have a blue or red boat again but will always avoid having a boring boat that looks like everyone else's boat.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can