2004 Supra Comp lts

Jhagewood

Anyone own or owned one? What do they ski like? How do they drive? Trac well? I found a very good deal on a well kept one. Coming from a Nautique 2001. Been with us 31 years and the quality evident. I’m not looking for a 30 year boat but I want a slalom boat open bow with some room. Thanks for any input.

I have an 04 outback same boat just not as fancy. great boat my wife skis 15-28 @ 34

and I ski up to 35 @34 wake is nice and easy

can't compare driving it to newer boats though, I can drive it straight through the course pretty easily.

• Baller_

I don't believe the Moomba and Supra have the same hull. If they do, something is significantly diff other the luxuries as I've skid both that year and the Supra is hands down better in all respects of performance and ski-ability. WSM says bump at 22off for both

Outback models and here is the skinny on Supra in 2004. I own a bubble back SN. If I were in the market for an OB, I would not hesitate pulling the trigger on a 2004 Comp.

77m5cdwc6uja.jpeg

• Baller

Ditto what @Wish said.

I had a 1998 open bow version of the Supra Comp. It was called the Legacy.

Awesome boat! Ran my first 32 off behind it.

A small 22 bump. But, not at all an issue.

I suspect 2004 is even better.

• Baller_
@zman it's an updated hull in 2004. No 22 bump. Just not there. Hard to find them and they are exceptional. It's really to bad the didn't make one without an adjustable wake plate to make it 3 event eligable as I believe it would have been a standout compared to the big 3.