2019 Radar Vapor & Socks - unboxing

Horton

• Baller
Agreed. Getting my 19 dialed in and love it. I did find it skied slightly different than my 18. I set it up exactly the same (fin and bindings) but found my sweet spot about 1/16 to 1/8 forward on Bf from my 18. It’s a rocket though!

• Baller
I too love my 2019 67”, I found 7.5deg wing at 34mph to be most ideal for me. You can feel the water better below my front toes and yes does feel faster behind the boat with the upgraded carbon. I moved two holes forward to 30.125” 6.865 2.505 .775 7.5°

• Administrators
@jcmccavit the socks are awesome and I knocked out my last 38 of the year on that ski. Messing around some fin settings you can make that ski blistering fast. I've actually already moved on to play with something else as this time of year I sort of jump around from ski ski even more than normal.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller
Just received mine last night (67 Yellow). Coming off a 2016 Vapor. First thing I always do is download the fin/boot settings page and mount my boots and check the fin. To check the fin, I remove the wing of course. Wing screws were only just snug. Fin was no where near any of the chart measurements, so I am starting with the recommended long/shallow numbers. Fin clamp was also just past snug. Always check your screws on a new ski. Can't wait to try it out (tonight hopefully). I'll report back. There were socks in mine as well, so seems to be a standard add-on :)

• Baller

@BuoyChaser You found this ski faster than what?

Also, you stated the bf setting as 30.125.

That is not two holes forward, but right on factory spec. Typo? Or, are you using settings from somewhere else, Rini, Rossi?

• Baller

@Zman - Firstly, you haven't seen the airplanes I jumped out of :o

Secondly, there is a difference in the freefall speed vs. the water speed B)

9p1sq8awsit9.jpg

Haven't jumped since 1980 (1000 jumps). I'm in yellow and black on the right end of the diamond.

• Baller

@Roger Very cool! Maybe I was wrong assuming you would only go up in a good airplane? Lol.

This could be on my bucket list.

You're in the yellow n black in the pic. So, is your Pro Build the Volt Yellow n black?