Extra....Extra.... Winter has been canceled at PENTALAGO (New 42 home development in Palm City, FL)

Colek

Just wanted to get some chatter going about this incredible development in Palm City FL. Its about 45 mins away from Westpalm with great access to the turnpike. We are currently excepting reservations at pre construction prices. With 5 lakes, four being record capable this is surely going to be a waterskiers paradise. If you are in the area and would like to have a look or even have a ski ride please don't hesitate to reach out!

https://www.facebook.com/403501720146708/videos/2688609488031203/

www.pentalago.com

Contact Greg DeTray, (772) 678 8148 or gdetray@gmail.com

Dave- Sorry I didn't answer sooner, but I see you found the answer. Permits are in hand and financing is secured. Lakes are in, we will be tweaking them a bit and connecting them, putting in the roads and one bridge in Phase One, which will be done next spring/summer. We're taking 4 to 5 more reservations at pre-construction prices now, and plan to start digging in the next 2-3 months. All the lots are 5 acres, all are lakefront, and they start at $200K and go up to about $400k, with the pre-construction discount. Anyone interested please contact me at (772) 678-8148 or gdetray@gmail.com

Greg DeTray, Partner, Pentalago

Bruce, we are not trying to mislead anyone, our plans clearly state how much land and water is included in every lot. We had to allot 5 acres to each parcel to meet County development codes, so without including the lakes we would have only been able to have 22 or 23 lots, and it would have been even more difficult to turn this place into a ski site. Martin County, Florida is one of the toughest places in the state to get permits, because they want to keep the population density low. I've been to your site up in Princeton, ( I think you lived there, at one time anyway) it's beautiful, I try to support anybody that's promoting water skiing. I apologize if you were misled. Just to be clear, for anyone that wants 5 acres of land, our lots vary from 1.5 to 4.5 acres of land, and .5 to 3.5 acres of Water.

• Baller
Owning the land under your water is a good thing. Otherwise it's not really "your water" and outside forces can more easily ruin your party (if truly public water then they can easily ruin it). Much stronger position to be in.

• Baller_
@BRY nothing could be further from the truth in FL. Only protection you have is developing a homeowners association that has some influences in numbers against outside forces. Trust me. It's not nor will it ever be your water in FL. You own the unusable land underneath and that's it .

• Baller

Same here on our Lake in SE Orlando. We have 3 acres underwater and 1.5 on dry land. It is deemed as Semi-Private, since there is no public access. But the County is responsible for the Lake, and we have our own Board of Directors.

PS: I have seen those Lakes and would Love to move down there. We lived in a Private Ski Lake development in West Palm for years, right across from Okeeheelee. Only moved to Orlando when my Daughter gave up 3 event skiing to become a Pro-Wakeboarder.