Connelly GT

IGski

• Baller

@IGski I have the '18 but have not skied the '17. I think they made the '18 slightly stiffer. Thats what I read anyway.

In a sample of 2 ... one of my ski partners hated the Sync bindings and the other likes them (but not love). The guy who hates them said the liner felt like it sloshed around in the shell too much no matter how tight he got them. He's on a Reflex now and loves it fwiw. I have not skied them myself. I have Radar Vector ltd on mine.

• Baller_
The GTR is a step forward in the GT development. While prior year skis represented incremental or no change, the GTR has a redesigned tip and tail. The 17 GT is still a great ski and if price is a big part of the decision process, not a bad choice at all. Check out the end of year deals at H2OPROSHOP.com

Lpskier

• Baller
@IGski The 18 GT has a bit more tail rocker than the GT's 15-17. It will settle down into the buoy more and be smoother at the end of the turn. 16 tends to be stiffer than the 15 & 17 GTs. The 18 GT and GTR has very similar and maybe even exactly the same bottom, but the top geometry on the GTR is totally different than any GT. I have been on all the GT's and really like the 16&18. As @lpskier said h2oproshop.com has a lot of GT's available for a great price. Hope that helps.