2019 Radar Senate Collection

Horton

• Administrators

The 2019 Senate is hands down the best Senate we have ever created. Now updated to follow the shape of our most recent Vapor; this ski is a level riding, symmetrical turning, balanced, dream machine. Known for its ability to carry speed, the Senate allows the skier to maintain width on the boat. This gives a sense of freedom sought after by those that ski in the course as well as those ripping open water turns. By taking our Vapor shape and adding two tenths of an inch in extra width we have created
 a stable riding platform. This platform creates the balance needed for a skier to feel at home, while the profile of the ski allows the skier to feel the speed and angle sought after at any level.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

California Ski Ranch ☆ Connelly ☆ Denali ☆ Eden Lake ☆ Goode ☆ HO Syndicate MasterCraft ☆ Masterline ☆ 

Pentalogo ☆ Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes 

About Horton

• Baller
Had a ‘17 senate lithium so same shape as the ‘18. I find the ‘19 senate lithium just a bit more refined. Very balanced. You get on it and are immediately comfortable. The 17-18 is a great shape which had the step in the bottom and I found that the turns were either good (onside) or just a bit quicker than expected (offside) depending on if you engaged the front of the ski where the step was or not. The ‘19 is smoother and the turns side to side are more similar and predictable. With the ‘19 they have improved upon an already great shape. Ran a PB first day on it. Of course being at Radar Lake with @brooks driving the ProStar didn’t hurt performance any! My ski partner that currently skis on an HO S2 (great ski as well) tried my ski and had no issues first time out and said that the new Senate would be his next ski. @C5Quest would love to hear what you think after your first few rides on it.

• Baller

I’m looking forward to the 19. I’m dropping a size to the 65 based on advice. Currently on an 18 67” and amazed at the stability, floatation, smoothness, and speed. It feels a little long but can probably just fix that with more DFT. I’m really hoping the 65” still provides all those same feelings. I’m inconsistent and kind of a wild card on my 66 Vapor Pro so if this new Senate is as confidence inspiring as the 18 and sized more correctly for me it will become my primary ski. I currently run about 3-4 balls at -28 off (34mph) with the occasional taste of -32 and think the Sen Lithium is right for my ability.

I’ll post up a review when I can. Probably won’t see it until beginning of October. In the mean time I’d love to hear the reviews of others