2019 67 KD Platinum FS

Marco

• Baller

The ski is basically new. I Skied on this ski only 8 sets . Paid $1,575, asking $1150. Great ski for a great deal.

I skied on it so few sets because I was injured for most of the season and barely skied this year. Wife says its time to downsize my ski collection.2qkk9muv2n16.jpg

ajijvj6xb5zq.jpg

757it86o83cj.jpg

c1acgau4buqu.jpg

moa560hs0iyl.jpg

• Baller

@MS @scotchipman My current ski collection includes a 2007 Fischer yellow, a 2010 O'brien Elite, 2012 Mapple 6.O, 2018 HO Syndicate Pro, and the 2019 KD Platinum. All still ski great, even the 6 year old Mapple.

@lpskier if I told my wife I had a "wife collection", I'd have to sell all the skis, the boat, and the lake to pay for attorneys fees :wink:

• Baller
@scotchipman Good question. It's a crapshoot because I haven't had quality time this year to get the KD and HO dialed in. If it was a tourney tomorrow, I would ski on the Mapple for familiaritys sake. Ask me that question in a month and I'm sure my answer will change.

• Baller

The KD Platinum is great. Had my 67" in the course for the first time and it finishes a turn better than any ski I can remember. This year I skied a 2017 HO VTR and a 2017 Goode REV 6. With the KD its nice to have real speed (controlled) cross course and doesn't feel like your pulling an anchor. Also, deep water starts are as easy as a Goode!

• Baller
Was given an Elite by the GOAT himself. I loved that ski. It was fast and was amazing in rough water. I remember even if you were in big trouble, if you got the ski between you and the boat, you could recover and get to the next buoy. Sorry to hear many had a hard time on it.