Wind-oh...or wind-no?

Keith_Menard

• Baller

I have to say, I love the design with the window. My son did as well...which they put on the TRA. The one thing I don't like about it is when I get tired and out of position on my deep water starts, it will shoot water directly into my nose...every damned time. Two equal skis though...I would still choose the window.

@lpskier Yup...Massachusetts. Damn truck has 218,000 miles, I have replaced almost nothing in the truck outside of normal maintenance. But MA winters are takings it's toll :(

• Baller

Kind of like portholes on a Buick. Non-functional gimmick (and I had a ‘17 Vapor for a while). My towel would snag on it when wiping down the ski.

I told my ski buddy that it decreased tip-rise by venting the low pressure area that forms just behind the ski tip. He totally bought the story.

• Baller

@skibrain portholes on the buick were funny....because it's a buick. A functional ram air intake on a classic muscle car was cool...because it was a muscle car.

I would say the vapor is more like a Ford GT (I swear they painted the 2016 like one!) than a Buick LeSabre :)