1994 Flightcraft

LoopSki

• Baller

Any input on what the market will bear for this boat. Asking for friend. Immaculate shape 515 hours total time only 10 hours on the new engine. Located in N Cal. No speed control only draw back. I have never skied one of these so I don't know what they perform like. Hoping to get him to bring it over.

r7hw8oznofd5.jpg

1vjlclzy4gzh.jpg

gwmdfpyrcrlk.jpg

y2768vbvu8gd.jpg

wgm91zuc0fau.jpg

• Baller

The boat looks pretty clean but I wonder why it needed an engine. I would put it out there for 9k and see what happens.

No idea what the wake is like but I imagine for that generation (mid 90s) just about any competitive skier would pick a similar age MC, CC, or Malibu. I imagine the likely buyer is really someone that just wants a cheap boat to get into wakeboarding, tubing, free skiing etc. But with no tower or stereo its probably going to be limited. I think more so than speed control.

I would probably compare it to a similar age Brendella or Sanger for pricing.

Ski Brendella

Ski Sanger

• Baller

They are a riot. Handle on rails, pretty tight inside on space and very low free-board. On the water they sit super low water over the bow VERY easily. Nice barefoot wake.

Longer line slalom was nice...didn't have a chance to take her down the line back then on a quick test drive. Small boat...doesn't need much power to make it go like hell.

• Baller

That boat was made by Malibu in the factory in Merced. All composite boat. Very well built. More of a V hull than the others which is why it makes a better barefoot boat. Faster and and handles rough water pretty good.

I used the outboard version for a week at Trinity Lakes in NoCal and had a blast.