Will Nautique still make the 200?

skinut

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller
If MSRP is actually somewhat flat with the last 200, like my dealer says it will be, I would not pay $65k for a used one. For those with a good dealer relationship, I don't think the variance between a new one would be enough to justify buying used when putting pencil to paper.

• Baller

@mbabiash why not. The 200 skis great and the wakes are not much different then the new boat. If you train behind a MC does that mean you are going to only ski behind a MC at tournaments? Skiing behind other boats makes you a better skier. Many people still train behind a 196 and the great success behind other boats in tournaments including the new Nautique which does ski great.

• Baller
@storm34 My wife threw the postcard away already, plus I don't want to be the guy to have another pic deleted...I'm already a triple panda. I'm just assuming many of you have received the same postcard? I'm surprised no else has posted a pic of it, which is why I ask.

• Administrators

If the image comes from an official Correct Craft publication you guys can repost it all you want. Once any official pictures are published then there are no restrictions.

The removal of unapproved images was a professional courtesy towards Correct Craft.

@swc5150 your next Triple Panda could happen at any time

Goode  KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki ★ Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Administrators
Maybe this is my fault and I wasn't clear enough in my previous post. Going forward until Nautique has officially announced the new boat or officially published images of the boat I will not allow pictures of the boat to be published here in the forum.

Goode  KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki ★ Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller

@Drago Agreed. How does no one else here get one? My assumption would be that the mailer would be sent to the original owner of a 200, for which they'd have record, and a certain year range of the purchase? Maybe shockingly few members here fit such a profile? I don't know, but I'm frankly kind of regretting even bringing up.

FWIW, he also received a similar mailer for the new SN. I also never heard a peep of anyone here getting one of those.

Also FWIW, my local dealer sold a new SN to a local guy, sight unseen. That actually reminds that my family bought and paid for '98 Prostar 3 months before it was released too...big mistake there of course.

• Baller
I received an interesting offer from a Nigerian Prince who is a promo driver and needs help transfering funds for a deposit on the to-be relaunched 200. He seems like an upfront guy and even he doesn't have a picture yet.