Slalom course success with Progressor Rope

Dacon62

• Baller

Hey All...if you are challenging the Slalom course and are struggling with it may I highly suggest a progressor rope(Masterline?). Have always had issues with the big jump from 15-22-28 off. Now with loops in between those and shorter lengths have gone from 15 off to completing 25 off numerous times in 2 weeks. With a PB of 4@28 off.

If you are a long line skier and want to improve the progressor rope is the ticket!

• Baller

@Dacon62 - I've posted this before, but something that I strongly suggest for anyone who is primarily skiing 15/22/28 - take your rope apart and put the short sections first. Particularly if you don't want to spend a lot of money of the actual progressor.

And safety wise we were throwing away ropes twice a summer when 15' would start to fray on the pylon, start pulling skiers at 17 off and changing it up 1.5 feet at a time and all of a sudden the rope lasts the whole season.

• Baller
They are fun. I love the mid between 32 and 35 off...not cuz I can't run 35 but the 33.5 "feels" like 35 but is more forgiving for training purposes. Have not used the 36.5 much always too hungry for the full 38 if skiing well.

Has anybody had a midloop break on them mid course? My training partner recently messed up his elbow pretty bad when his -30 loop broke. I've been thinking about getting a mid section loop but now I might just add a 1.5 foot section to 38 so that doesn't happen.