Bindings

csutter12

• Baller

Yes... buy the vapor binding in the appropriate size. My biggest gripe about the vector and any other "one size fits all" binding is they are often too big or too small. You lose performance and safety when the binders don't fit. Snug is better. My 2

• Baller
I went through the exact same issue with a Vector boot. It was either way too tight or way too loose. Ended up with a Radar Profile in 12. Way better. In my opinion, the 4-5 size ranges that many of the boots from different manufacturers cover is just too much. For the couple of extra dollars it's money well spent. I found the Profile to be a great boot.

• Baller_

Snug is best, but if your feet fall asleep or cramp half way through your set, that’s not good either. Try putting an orthotic or good quality off the shelf foot bed, like Superfeet, in the larger binder. It will take up space and improve the fit of the larger binder while at the same time supporting your foot, adding to your comfort and performance. If the binder still feels big, I guess you’re a size small kind of guy.

If you are stuck in the small and your feet cramp, try an arch support. That can help the cramping with less volume loss than with a full orthotic or arch support.

If you are buying off-the-shelf, don’t get some floppy Dr. Scholls thing. Superfeet makes several styles, including one that is extra rigid under foot. That’s what you want. If you are in your snug binder, you may want to pull out whatever footbed that came with it before putting the nes arch support in. In the larger binder, you may want to try adding the new footbed over what is already there.

Lpskier