FlowPoint Podcast #26: Matteo Luzzeri (The Professor)

ROBOT

• Baller
Right at around 10min I love the question about how drills, easier passes, etc. translate or transfer to shorter lines/tougher passes. Great topic that I've always wondered about. Lately I've just gone right up the line. Huge difference between 15-22 and 28 and beyond. No doubt about it, particularly in how the ski flips edge to edge and carries out to the buoy line. I won't even notice particular setup problems or ski characteristics until I go yellow or shorter.

• Baller
@jhughes - I somewhat think it was an answer he wasn't expecting to the question as Marcus in many of the other videos discusses the value of free skiing. As someone who gets to freeski way too often when the course is available I just go for it.

• Baller
Also really like the 'need to love the lake' piece. Makes so much sense. My other sport is basketball - simply love being in the gym - have spent much of my life on or around the court - playing from the time I could dribble into my 30's, then coaching youth teams and watching our kids play through my 40's, and now going into my 10 season as an official. Also think the ProAm junior comp should be a great addition this year.