Zero Off puck not working

newb

Hi all

I have a single puck system - not that old - was working fine and now it says "no gps". When the power is on if I disconnect and re-connect the gps come back and seems ok. However it won't work otherwise? I've heard the puk needs good voltage to power up - I've charged the battery and it seems ok - but I will try a new battery in the hope that works as the battery is 3yrs old. Any ideas before I go and buy a new battery?

Thanks @LeonL - I uninstalled my Zero Off last night and checked every pin etc - the harness looked fine - I also had a spare main harness so I swapped that over - it had exactly the same issue. I'm really starting to think it must be a faulty puck - I've tried to email ZO but I haven't got a response which is annoying - I've tried a different email address so I hope i get a response. I'm in Australia so its a long way to send a puck back for them to test it. I'm hoping i can send them some photo's or videos to prove I tested everything and they can send me a new puck under warranty.

Eric got onto me - he asked if my RPM mode is show RPM's - which its not?? That's really got me confused now. I'll await my reply email from Eric - Hopefully he is on top of his emails. thanks all