THIS ONE'S FOR THE GIRLS

ROBOT

• Baller

Determination, strength, perseverance and focus, topped with an occasional smile...that's what girls are made of.

​We caught ​Stokesperson and Connelly skier, Ellie Horton training with fellow athletes, Natascha Roettcher, Manon Costard and Siani Oliver.

Hide yo buoys - These girls slay.

• Baller

@UWSkier i have been saying the same thing to past two years now. i'm just as interested in the womens slalom as i am the men's but I am WAY MORE interested in women's trick than men's both pro and junior. Jump is pretty equal again but I'm a big Ryan Dodd fan so...

Women Waterskiing Rocks!

• Baller

My wife's comment: It's really cool of Connelly to make that video. Women tend to try things after they see that other women are doing it. Hopefully women will see the video and think, they look bad a$$ I should try that.

Interesting perspective, I hadn't really thought of it in that way.

• Baller
The Ladies Water Ski scene is hot right now, with many up and coming skiers challenging Regina at top tournaments, viewing wise it is exciting to watch, yes good looking girls, but they have formidable talent and great technique that we can all learn from.

• Baller

I love the fact that these girls are driving each other, coaching each other and skiing themselves while clearly having fun and still absolutely ripping on the course. I think it's a great example for both young girls and new women to the sport that they've got this!

Also, I'm a little biased but I think that @elliehorton is pretty awesome as well.