SITE MAINTENANCE IS UNDERWAY. The forum is locked down and is moving to a new server. This might take all day Monday & part of Tuesday.

Ski bag fit problem

vtmecheng

• Baller
I have a 67 HO Omni and tried two bags so far. First was lower end and didn't have enough room for the fin. Second was higher priced, there isn't enough room for the boot. I can zip the bag but only if I really pinch the boot down and struggle a bit. Is that normal or should I just get a neo sleeve? Thanks.

• Baller

Day-to-day, nothing beats the neo sleeves. If you feel you need a bag, an event bag is the way to go. This one from Masterline is a Cadillac.https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0797/6509/products/OneEventRoller_2048x@2x.jpg?v=149133287249nvzkvvoyze.jpeg

Some people even use them for airline travel, but I don’t trust the baggage monkeys that much. https://masterlineusa.com/collections/travel-bags/products/one-event-roller

• Baller
@TallSkinnyGuy Overton's must have changed their bag design because that's the low end one I tried. There was no room provided for the fin, I couldn't even get the bag around the ski tail because of the fin. Maybe someone stiched it poorly.

• Baller
The syndicate bags from a year or two ago have a lot of space and are durable (before the current neoprene bags) Their world?? Bag is even bigger. I keep my senate and vapor in 2 of the syndicate bags and our p6 fits in the bigger one.

• Baller
In case someone else stumbles here looking for a good ski bag. I ended up with the Connelly paded bag with the side zipper. It's a really nice bag with tons of room for a tall binding, a size zipper pocket, and a top pocket that's mesh between it and the ski (great for my towel). Also like that the zipper is on the side so it doesn't rub on the ski.