Time to design a new BallOfSpray ProStar

Horton

• Administrators

@vtmecheng if you want to buy a promo boat with your exact choice of colors and options all you have to do is contact a promo person one year in advance and give them a deposit. If you spec a boat today and gave a deposit for my 2019 you could have it in 15 months.

My next boat will be very different from the Bumblebee. Let's just say I went in a different direction.

• Baller
@keithh2oskier I liked yours...simple clean. This is just Viper and Navy. I know I submitted more than one...couldn't help myself. At least this one has a windshield the last one I posted didn't.

• Baller

I HATE the fact that there are so many color panels and the combination of color breaks. I guess I just like the clean look, clean lines, no color above the rub rail, not all chopped up graphics. Oh yea...and don't get me started on the raised, stuck on lettering.

pgxxtd1xnyu9.png

or

angi7f6otb8e.png

• Administrators
I just heard a rumor that my next boat will be rolling out of the factory in a little over a month.... I'm going to miss the Bumblebee

• Baller

It's funny how different tastes can be. I see some boats and I think wow SO ugly and it gets awesome posts and thread responses that say wow great looking boat.

Just a theory...but are some colors more mass marketable (resale) vs. others...as in appeal to MORE people or perhaps at least are not likely to repulse anyone? I have to think so.

• Baller

just like paint colors in your home...you can have all the bright, loud, dark colors you want; but when you go to sell, earth tones rule. I think it is sort of the same with boats if you are going to sell sooner than later, standard colors, low maintenance schemes.