What happened to the "HOME" button?

Roger

• Administrators
Yea yea I know. There is some kind of programming kerfuffle. I (we) are waiting for the button to be returned.

• Baller
@Roger not only did Horton not know it was gone, he didn’t know it was ever there in the first place... lol. I guess we spent more time on his site than he does (@Horton couldn’t resist giving you a hard time about this one).

• Baller
@dvskier - sorry, no insult intended, but scrolling back to the top is the only option right now and it's annoying. I maintain a number of intranet and internet sites for my company and I know making that button/link function properly is not a big deal...

• Baller
@Roger what you failed to realize is that Horton is not just dealing with a most perfect website, but also with thousands of entitled elite and not so elite skiers who would rather be on this site than about any other thing imaginable. Oh, and if it’s a choice between hanging with Buford or making the home button work, I am guessing he will be going with the latter....he know we are hooked on his water-god-drug-like-website known as ball of spray