DREAM HOME! Own a home on a private SKI LAKE! Surround yourself with 20 acres of gorgeous lake views, bordering almond orchards, stunning sunsets and only 15 minutes from Chico. Only 4 homes share this 15 surface acres of lake and it has Bass FISHING! The main home is 2500 sqft with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. This split floor plan has a large master bedroom with sliding glass doors that overlook the lake. Master bathroom with a soaking jetted tub, walk in shower, walk in closet and 2 linen closets. Large dining area and separate sitting area the sellers use as their piano room. Large kitchen with lake views, dining nook, stainless steel appliances, bar top seating. Adorable living room with wood burning fireplace, tile surround and mantle. On the other side of the home you will find 2 more bedrooms and office with built in shelves and desk. Additional 1600 sqft detached building with 2 car garage, huge shop (with garage door) and guest quarters with bathroom. This amazing home also features a whole house fan, terracotta tile throughout, fresh interior paint, leased solar, tons of room for all your toys and RV, raised garden beds and a BOAT HOUSE with nearly 1500 sqft of deck!

Call the Platinum Partners Real Estate Team at 771.9640 for more information!

To view this home click here: platinumpartnersteam.com/property/25-SN18048953-295-Shippee-Road-Oroville-CA-95965

mukq8tjyjlbm.jpg

4ilhdkjujmab.jpg

2x79h4ww354t.jpg

u3dmwda10av8.jpg

• Baller

Ski with Marcus, workouts with Jenny and great snow skiing in the winter. I am not sure I can get my wife to move to California with my kids on the east coast.

I have no illusions about being the best skier anywhere.

• Baller

@usaski1 dude, I wouldn’t use the word “disabled” when referring to you or any other skier like Matt O. Pound for pound, you would kick the ass of most people on this site. I have seen some of your videos my friend and the only thing bigger than your heart is your balls!!! I am in awe when I see you ski and jump!!! And if truth be told, 95 percent of ALL skiers couldn’t hold a candle to you!

• Baller
Not to hijack the thread and I suppose California has its allure, but I'd love to sell our ski lake and property for much less than that. You'd own the whole lake and surrounding property, a total of 36 acres. Included would be a 1700 sqft modular home and two metal barns, one 48X40 and one 56X 48. We're in KY, but so many people work from home via Internet that the location doesn't require a job transfer for lots of people.