How far is Performance Ski and surf from Disney?

bigskieridaho

• Baller

@igkya some of us are old and haven't mastered technology yet and any excuse to get on this site and promote a company and say hi to other old bastards is much more fun than googling a location of a store. Hell, I don't need this site after all. I can go to other sites for all my needs. Let's make a list here:

1. Rather than look at hot skiers in bikinis I guess I could go to some adult sites.....but they don't ski there so far less attractive.

2. Rather than hear incredible insights from open rated skiers, I guess I could go to the library and grab some slalom books, or maybe even I could go to youtube to learn how to ski better. here is a great one to start with.

3. Rather than listen to a bunch of guys get after Horton and mock him, I guess I could tune into CNN and listen to the commentary and pretend that they are mocking Horton.

4. Rather than wasting hours learning about useless things having to do with skiing, boating, boat care, equipment, algae reduction, wind chill, glove choices, and a million other topics, I guess I could go to my wife and do all the honey-do chores that have been building up for the last several years.

5. And finally, rather than creating and maintaining numerous friendships with a bunch of other old bastards and smiling whenever they have successes in life and crying whenever they are dealing with shit, I guess I could go on Facebook or go to Church.

I think I will stick to this site, and hang out with all of you guys.....

By the way, @bigskieridaho, quit posting stupid questions that can be answered by your smart phone!!!! :)

• Baller

the thing about google maps is its so boring and impersonal. the benefit of posing the question here is you get the comradery of guys giving you route choices and driving advice based on their own experience. you also get enthusiastic recommendations for where you're going and what else you might find on the way. for example, theres simply no way google maps would have suggested the great idea of stopping by lapoint ski park.

and most of all, calling any customer a douchbag is strictly against google maps customer service policy so we would have missed out on that. 'nuff said.

• Baller

Gosh what a coincidence, Friday I dropped the wife and MIL off @ epcot and drove straight to lapoint's at about 2 pm, that took about a half hour, and then at about 3:00 I went to performance and that took about 15 min because it was major rush hour and I kept hitting the lights. Don't remember exactly how long it took to get back to epcot from Perf but couldn't have been more than 40 min. Got my sticker for my sport tube though!

• Administrators

@igkya @bigskieridaho and the rest of you smart asses....

I am not taking sides on who is more out of line but the ONE rule around here is "Don't be a dick".

Occasionally what was intended to be semi sarcastic humor reads as bad behavior. Sometimes bad behavior is actually bad behavior. I do not know what the deal is here but I am locking this thread down.