More frozen stuff aka why I love my ski club

Keith_Menard

• Baller

For anything other than skiing at 4am and making great friends...my lake sucks. Webster lake is home to every jackwagon who can scratch together $300 for a boat or wave runner and may as well replace the throttle with an on and off switch. It is home to every tuber who thinks the slalom course looks like an obstacle course. It is home to every fisherman who thinks catching you is more fun than catching a fish. Home to every wakeboarder who doesn't understand the point of driving back into your own wake. Finally, it is home to even slalom skiers who dock start from their homes and rather than go parallel to the course, dissect it and then drive the lake in circles. Yup...my lake sucks....except for these people:

x41z4953qjwv.jpg

8pekzymaopl0.jpg

We took my bus up to Bretton Woods last weekend...lucky before the rain and shred the mountain. It was a great time with great people. Just as we do at the lake, everyone helped each other to be better this day:

https://facebook.com/keith.menard/videos/10157727914047524/

Looking forward to getting back on the melted stuff...but despite negative temps at Sunday River & Jay Peak this year...Snowboarding the East has been a good time.

Speaking of...I should probably start looking for some Vapor bindings for my new to me stick.