Please let me know if the forum does anything odd

Horton

• Administrators
I made some tech changes yesterday I think it is all good but let me know if you see anything bad.

• Baller

@Horton i noticed on the home page today the twitter pictures arent there. i know we were asked about that a while back and i know i said i loved it ( not sure what the rest of the crowd thought) as i don't do social media so it give me a chance to see that kind of stuff. If there's a way of bringing that back it would be appreciated :)

sidenote - as you can probably tell im on this site daily and both mobile and have yet to see a glitch on either

• Administrators
@MuskokaKy yea the instagram feed is really pi$$ing me off at the moment. It is not really what I am working on but YES it has issues and YES I am going to make sure it is there.

• Administrators
mmmmm so the internet continues to keep me up nights. If anyone has issue with the way the forum loads or sees anything else strange please let me know.

• Administrators

@DavidN @jhughes @MuskokaKy

I can not see the problem but I rolled back a change I made. All good now?

Are you guys on Apple devices?

• Administrators
@Tap the spam filter is sort of aggressive. I set your account to it will not do that to you again.

• Administrators
Yep. You guys ignore my rants about no long links and that's what happens. Instead of me giving @Marco a panda why don't you guys hassle him for jacking up the page.

• Baller
@Horton - Not sure how I jacked up the page??? I haven't posted or linked anything for sometime. Anything I posted in the New Mexico thread goes back to June 2015, before the long links thread came about. But I would be honored to receive a panda, whether deserved or not!

• Administrators

Yep @marco that post is old. Just making a point about long links. Can't give you a panda until you actually do something legitimately silly .vnl3y7n5k84x.png