Wally skier buoys

LeonL

• Administrators

I have to say it sounds like some of you have unnecessarily complicated ball anchoring systems. 

Rope to an anchor, bungee from the rope to the ball & a hook on the ball. If if the water goes up or down an inch or two no big deal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller
On 3/11/2023 at 9:55 AM, Horton said:

@jhartman8 this is what I've always used with 3/8 bungee. I'm not sure what you're worried about as far as compromising the loop. These work fine. I installed them at my previous lake and they were there for about eight seasons. ( until I ran away from that dumpster fire of a HOA )

Erickson 05296 Adjustable... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005JCPT5U?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Thanks. Those look similar to what we use from skier to skier.  We use the rubber tubing that lasts quite a while.  Since wally has a bigger loop, thought there might be something else preferred.  Can't wait to get em set.  Still cold in Missouri.   

• Baller
On 3/11/2023 at 1:25 PM, kc said:

@jhartman8We use 3-4’ of rubber tubing to attach our Wally Buoys. On the buoy, we thread the tubing through the attachment hole, then zip tie the tubing a few inches down. On the other end of the tubing, we zip tie a plastic snaphook that clips through a snaphook by the sub-buoy. We buy the snaphooks from Wally Skier.

Thanks KC. We use the skier to skier clips, and rubber.  Was thinking of going back to zip ties, but our water level does fluctuate a bit so the clips allow us to adjust with the rubber tubing from skier to skier.