Justin_C

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Baller
68" D3 z7 and 63.5" D3 x5 (pink, and incredible junior ski) In Orillia. will post photos tomorrow. $300 each. both great condition, and 63.5" was only used for 1 light season by my 11 year old daughter, so new condition. thanks

• Baller

66 KD Element. 2019. Maybe 15 sets on it.

Perfect condition. Terry Winter is awesome at helping you set this up. I will give you his number to text him directly. Currently had dual loc on the ski for powershells but easily removable.

$800 CDN.

34cn19t38vml.jpeg

xt926v778fak.jpeg

734ozbrtagsq.jpeg

dmw0d3ceoefe.jpeg

e22l3zkdsko9.jpeg

v6mficyyztzp.jpeg

yxexw37ti1mc.jpeg

Located in Kingston Ontario.

Message me for détails. Thanks.

• Baller

cnflf16ayfnv.jpg

klgu3e33db2g.jpg

66" 2018 Radar Vapor Probuild for sale. I'm in Ontario.

Excellent condition. Bindings not included. Being sold blank.

$900 CAD

Buyer pays shipping.

(I can't sell it until my D3 ION-S arrives, which should be in the next 2 weeks but I want to give the ballers first crack at it)

• Baller

Way off topic but if a V-drive is your thing then a 2015 or earlier Malibu VTX w/ diamond hull is tough to beat for it’s slalom wake. You will be amazed at the amount of storage space you have. My 2008 did not have the center pylon but somewhere around 2013 they introduced that.

My wife and friends favorite boat of all time!

Have a 2017 Prostar now as I mostly chase those annoying little red balls.

• Baller
@Dacon62 @ironhorse I have heard nothing but good things about the VTX's. There was an 08 for sale in Sicamous BC that must have just sold, but they were only asking low $40s which seems like a heck of a price. A VTX is definitely my dream boat. I will start the search in 1-2 years, by that time I will have a 5 and 3 year old which will make getting on the boat a lot easier than it is currently.

@noooooah I have 67 HO Coefficient X from about 2014 if interested. A few steps down from top of the line then but it was/is a good intermediate ski. I don't have boots on it now, but once season is done in a couple weeks I can throw on HO attacks that are pretty worn but still some use in them. Ski itself is still in great shape. Let me know, I can msg pics if want. Inexpensive option if just looking for something to ride.

• Baller

My ski got stolen! :(

Looking for a quick and affordable replacement for ski and/or boots.

Anyone have any Radar RS-1/Strada/Vapor boot(s), size 8-9? Open to other bindings too.

Also looking for a 67 ski, let's say 2016 or newer, leaning towards D3 but open to other ideas. Want to get back on the water!!

• Baller
@andjules We have a Vapour Carbitex in a size 8 mens, it is current model, My wife skied in a RS-1 size 8 for many years and wanted a new boot, the new size 8 is way bigger then the old size 8! PM me and I can send you pics

• Baller

For sale: Radar Vectors Size Small. Lightly used and in Excellent Condition. Mounted on a Radar Sequence double boot plate which is also in good condition.

New, Vector bindings sell for $250 CAD each and the plate sells for $110 CAD at full retail. So new, the whole setup would run you $610 CAD PLUS tax. Asking price is $350 CAD (negotiable).

I'm in Calgary. Will ship to anywhere. Buyer pays shipping

26b4bozivcnk.jpg

q0k33hmmihg1.jpg

jmhvfbhviuw3.jpg

3ooor68gpb56.jpg

• Baller

I have lowered my price on the Vector Bindings (see post above) for quick sale. Asking price on my Vector bindings setup is now $245 USD/$299 CAD. These bindings are great for men with smaller feet (Size 5-8 Men's) or women with medium to large feet (Size 7 - 10 Women's)

I have them listed on SIA (https://ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?endless=summer&topic=Search&category=Bindings&postid=60322)

• Baller

Radar Impact Vest, size small. Vest is in mint condition, never used. It was given away with a ski I bought a couple years ago and I already had a vest I liked so I just never used this one. Vest was stored in my closet ever since. $50 CAD firm. I'm in Burlington Ontario and ski at McClintocks regularly. I will also be at the Mono Mills tournament Aug 19 and at the next one in Pt. Colborne on the 21st. Would prefer to not have to fuss with shipping so hoping someone local wants it.

9wyk3cvnqcbz.jpg

• Baller

Reflex half boot shell size 8, and Reflex XL slipper. Both are for the right foot (although the slipper may work for both?) Both are brand new never used. The boot shell has the carbon plate, not the metal one. Hoping to sell to someone local to avoid fussing with shipping. Will sell separately, make an offer.

3tdfk0bowgaq.jpg

ede9azggz3to.jpg

eth4bxzyiui7.jpg

nbsji13q9bsa.jpg