Gear for sale in Canada

Justin_C

• Baller
@Andre and @aspski You guys just don't get it. This is not some ordinary run-of-the-mill 20 year obsolete waterski; THIS is a HIGH PERFORMANCE slalom waterski! A real bargoon at just $750 CAD. I'm surprised someone hasn't snapped it up already. ;)

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Baller

Kind of random but I thought I would throw the offer out there. I run a business in Calgary called the Alberta Boot Company. We make many different styles of western boots, cowboy boots, service boots etc. https://www.instagram.com/albertabootco/

I am in the market for a new slalom ski. Looking for a 67" in a Radar Vapour/senate, HO Syndicate/CX or other similar ski.

I am curious if anyone has a ski that would fit what I am looking for, for sale they would be interested in trading for a new pair of custom boots.

• Baller

Selling a 1997 MB Sports Boss 200LS with low hours and in good condition. You can see more info at the following link. Located in NB. Could probably arrange delivery in the Maritimes.

Please view this ad:

1997 MB Sports Boss 200LS,

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-powerboat-motorboat/saint-john/1997-mb-sports-boss-200ls/1433175261?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Price: $ 11,500

Not sure about the version. I would be sending it from Calgary, AB. Should fit into a shoe box so should be inexpensive to ship it within western Canada.

I will take a close look at it tonight and see if it has any distinguishing markings.

• Baller
I have a friend who is wanting to get back into skiing and is looking for a 68" HO ski. He's not a course skier so he doesn't need top of the line but something a few years old for 200-300 would probably be a good fit. Pm me if you have something kicking around!

• Baller

Radar Carbitex Vapor Right Boot for sale. Size 11. Good shape. Shipped with new radar footbed(I use a Superfeet) and a new rear plate so it can be used as a front or back. $120 cdn plus ship from Saskatchewan. uf25zmx8ji8b.jpeg

nms1yocimkfu.jpeg

3db3o9v4ibfr.jpeg

j931x26en2pc.jpeg

sogcncuf0fpk.jpeg

• Baller

McClintock Banners now on BOS.

Hey guys, not sure if you noticed the new banners for McClintocks. I actually ski there and am impreseed with their upgrade to their online store. I bought a few tee's and a couple radar coozie's yesterday via the banner link; Check out their web store :)