Justin_C

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Baller

@Jordan - I will look into shipping and let you know.

@Andre - I could not kick my foot into it to save my life. That's why I am selling it. I tried for a weekend, gave up and put my old RTP back on. I have size nine feet and worse than average coordination and athletic ability.

• Baller

@Glydon the HRT is gone to its new home with @Jordan.

After owning one I would agree it is not intended to be used as a kicker. I was mislead by the marketing at the time. You can still find numerous descriptions stating:

"Whether you kick in or lace up, the complete closure ensures your foot stays put, allowing you to create leverage against the back of the boot."

It was a nicely constructed boot and comfortable......I just still prefer a one foot start and the advertised kick in feature didn't work out for me.

• Members

2014 HO A3, 68” in very good condition (pretty much new condition). Used only about a dozen times. Front left Apex boot size 10-11 and rear toe plate. Comes with bag.

would sell blank as well

$800 obo, share shipping in Canada - ski is in Brandon Manitoba :smiley:

yvcjwshzb61u.jpg

489etb2aeaey.jpg

• Members

2018 vapor pro 67” red for sale. Amazing shape. Always dry never left in the sun. Located in Saskatchewan. $1300cdn plus ship. If you need bind, etc I can help too. Fyi.. the 2019 vapor pro has gone up $100 for the coming season.

New 2019 just arrived so I should prob sell this... I’ll post more pics after we swerve this am. glcc7wzuly4y.jpeg

Looking for a decent used foot specific binding set ot just a LF foot specific front binding like a Connelly Talon or similar. My shoe size is 9.5. Size medium Connelly Talon is perfect. I think a size 10 Radar Profile would be good as well. Trying to do this on a relatively low budget. These are for a back-up ski. I'm in Calgary but will consider equipment from anywhere if price + shipping makes sense.