Gear for sale in Canada

Justin_C

• Baller
Sites like SIA are great but with the Canadian dollar in the tank (even with the slight recent rebound) it makes it hard to look for quality used gear that won't break the bank. I just thought I'd put this here for any other Canadians looking to buy or sell anything and would prefer to not have to deal with import charges, international shipping and the exchange rate!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Baller

@brettmag I may have some Radar bindings for you, will check tonight...

I have these for sale in Canada, along with some new Masterline Ropes, handles, gloves and a couple demo HO VTX's 65" and 66"

2jvt2dvxjort.jpg

• Baller

I have a 2015 sz 11 Radar Strada left boot with both a rear and front plate in Prince Albert Sask. Been in the water for 2 sets. Went back to a rear toe plate. Never heat molded, like new. 140 cdn. 3069605800

7kc0sjj2gspw.jpg

• Baller

Good stuff. I really like this thread.

I have a D3 Z7 for sale. It's posted on SIA here - D3 Z7 posting

The price is listed in USD ($300)... but for fellow Canucks, I'll sell it to you for that price in CAD. I'll pack it up really nicely, you just pay the shipping (which won't be much).

I'm located in Edmonton.

• Baller

For sale: 2016 Radar Vapor Lithium 67''.

Got the ski last year on my birthday July 12,tore my Achilles on August 3.

Started the season on it but weight loss program went down the drain and i'm up to 210 lbs.

Been on a friend's old Mapple 68.5 for the last month so about 40 sets on the Radar.

One small handle ding but otherwise in very good conditions.

850 CDN plus shipping. I'm in QC.

• Baller

For sale: 2014 Radar Profile left front boot, size 10. Bought brand new late last season and probably only has about 20 sets on it. Still in mint condition. Looking to get 100 CAD. We can discuss shipping costs.

fjy7x2x6nqad.jpg

• Baller
@aspski i hear you. I notice you are Shuswap. I have bought from Shuswap ski and boards before. I heard they have a promo program or sponsorship program with their Radar line ( if you go online you see the "Shuswap Edition"). It might be worth giving them a call to see where those awesome skis end up; at a discount i'm sure. I have a 2016 Senate Alloy with matching binding and RTP. I upgraded to a 2017 graphite and love it. Main difference i notice is weight, which for me = faster. Unfortunately i'm in Toronto though...