2017 San Gervasio Pro Am - LIVE

Horton

• Administrators

Jolly Ski  is proud to present the 2017 San Gervasio Pro Am Presented by Malibu Boats, Varanini Caffé, and Barka, this year’s event will award $21,000 to the best skiers in the world.

The tournament started today with two rounds of Amateurs, who slalomed behind our brand new 2017 Malibu TXi.

For 2017 we are excited to have the Water Ski Broadcasting Company webcasting the event in HD for everyone to enjoy.

The qualifying rounds for Pro Women and Men will start tomorrow at 9am (Italian time), with the nerve-wracking Head to Head Finals taking place at 12pmon Sunday.

Watch the action and enjoy the event :)

• Elite Skier

@TonyLightfoot and Vincent are doing a phenomenal job with this webcast! @Horton, my understanding is that the embed I sent you is a playlist of webcast, showing the latest event on the top of the playlist.

Solid day of skiing today, tune in for h2h finals tomorrow :)

Ski coach at Jolly Ski, Organizer of the San Gervasio Pro Am (2023 Promo and others), Co-Organizer of the Jolly Clinics.

• Elite Skier
@Wish Vincent is not doing any announcing, too busy with directing cameramen and selecting the right shots. We have an italian announcer on site but for some reason his announcing was not on the webcast. Will check in on that tomorrow.

Ski coach at Jolly Ski, Organizer of the San Gervasio Pro Am (2023 Promo and others), Co-Organizer of the Jolly Clinics.

• Baller_
Ah.. Got confused on who the other announcer was...just knew Tony was talking to someone and then there was dead air time and then he responded to the dead air time. :) Outside of that, what a great webcast!!! Keep up the great work. Lots to be proud of for sure.

• Baller
Guys, thanks for all the personal shoutouts I received rooting for @Superchicken The support she gets from the BOS group is unbelievable. Was a great event. She and Clem had a good battle. Hopefully next time will come out on top. Jolly Ski put on one of the best events we have been to and everything was 1st class. Will definitely be back to San Gervasio.

• Administrators
@jhughes I was talking to @TFIN today and he told me that she had never gotten more than 4 @ 38 before this weekend. That's a pretty big bump in personal best.