Regina Jaquess just ran of 3.5@ 41 off at Hancock.

Horton

• Administrators
Regina Jaquess just ran of 3.5@ 41 off at Hancock. That is equal to her world record. She is riding the new Goode XTR.

• Baller
Petty amazing score, interesting that we have not seen any XTR videos from Goode popping up yet. Maybe a shift in marketing strategy, a bit of mystery, deliberate shortage of information to keep buyers guessing or maybe they are just not ready for production..

• Baller

@andjules she's incredible. Power to weight ratio is awesome I remember a video of her balancing on one foot on a kettle ball handle, going into a full butt on heel one leg squat and standing back up all while maintaining balance.

3.5 at 41 for her again...just nutty! Go get some more Regina!

• Baller
Regina is an incredible talent with an incredible work ethic. We talk a lot about her slalom, and rightfully so, but she's world class in jump and trick as well with jumps nearing 180' and trick scores of over 8500. I can't imagine the time it takes to maintain those skill levels.

• Baller
In my opinion she gets it done with incredible technique and fitness. That kettlebell story is all core strength. Several years ago I skied in a charity event where hacks (me) and pros (Regina) skied in the same tournament. Both of us happened to be stretching out on the dock at the same time and all I could notice was how incredibly strong she was in her core. I'm not talking about just standard muscle definition. I'm talking about her entire torso (front, back, sides). One large torso muscle.

• Baller

She's awesome. Somehow fits 40 hours of work into a 24 hour window every day. And she's got a great heart too. Made a very kind gesture at Malibu last summer to my buddy's disabled daughter that was completely unexpected but extremely appreciated.

Looking forward to her setting a new WR at Malibu next month! :smiley:

• Baller

Some years a go I was skiing at Cory's with Regina's Sister and Regina brought this poor little Black Girl out that had never been exposed to skiing before. Spent a good deal of time with her and really made her day. I always remember how special she made that girl feel.

• Baller

I'm very proud to say that my goal has always been "to ski like a girl". Smooth and powerful with minimal body movement. So quiet.

Maybe I'm misguided but as a 34 mph guy I believe watching the women (especially Regina) is much more beneficial to me than the pro men. I'm constantly watching Kelvin's 1/4 speed Regina video.