Got Mastercraft?

LoopSki

• Baller

@sodbuster88 I was invited to ski at a local private lake to consider a membership, and that boat is owned by a gentleman there who allows the lake club to use it. I did not take an interior pic. I do not recall the seats frankly. I think they were a neutral off white or light gray. The carpet was snap in, and was pulled out yesterday. They are thinking they will leave the carpets out and keep them new. The floor was an off white. Pretty basic and clean. Lots of room. I was impressed. This one was closed bow.

And yes, the colors were super sexy. They were what forced me to take a couple pics. Here is one more.

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w92/sunvalleylaw/BoatBoating/98C0B0EB-12C6-4E3A-9176-038CCF399B82_zpswnsfreaj.jpg~original Front end.

The ski site:http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w92/sunvalleylaw/BoatBoating/E6EF3745-DFAB-413F-B24C-CE7FA69D7240_zpstddtfmts.jpg~original

• Baller
The new ProStar at slower speeds is amazing. We get people all the time that will automatically adjust their body position in their first pass to a taller position, instead of bracing for impact. We had a married couple last year, that the wife started smiling half way through her first pass, and when we stopped at the end, said that it was the first time she wasn't scared of the wake. Definitely really beginner friendly.

• Baller
I agree that the 197 is probably the most beautiful boat ever created. Maybe tied with a malibu somewhere along the way, but there is no such thing as a boat more beautiful. A tie is the best that any other boat can hope to achieve. I've heard the long line slow speed wakes are pretty rough, otherwise, I would certainly be in the market for one of those.

• Baller

Since it's a MC thread, I will beat this dead horse. With 10 hours on our boat now, my wife and I are blown away by it. We test drove a '14 when it came out, and actually didn't care for it. The ride seemed very loud and rough, and it was a slug out of the hole. I don't know why ours seems so different, other than the new tranny, but it is.

My wife also admitted the other day that she was scared to death of the SN 196/200 24mph wakes she was used to skiing behind. She's so pumped to ski now, it's practically life changing for me. She now skis with no fear, and I can see her improving before my eyes. The Prostar has to rival Perfect Pass on marriage saving spectrum. I can't thank @MarcusBrown and team for developing this boat!

• Baller

o78addeipvhq.jpg

cm7hjrtjh9jm.jpg

2005 197TT got great reviews standing in for the CarbonPro while it was pulling a tournament elsewhere. It mostly just gets kids and free skiing now, but the Zbox works really well on this boat. Most can't tell it from ZO. Just back from the detailer in these pics- still looks amazing after 12 years.

• Baller

@LoopSki nice picture of the old and the new MC. also be cool to see picture of each of their wakes at the same speed. just to see the differences between the old MC stars & strips VS. the new Prostar.

maybe pictures of each at 30mph and then at 34mph or something.....

Nice picture and nice boats.